When boating in Phuket, or other places in South East Asia on your Yacht, our service team is always at your disposal for all after sales service and support no matter when, or where you may enjoy your boating. We have been involved with the luxury boat service and repair business since 1995, and with our own engineering workshops, complete with heavy machineries and equipments. As an affiliate subsidiary of one of Asia's most active marina and shipyard, with strong focus on boat service and repair facilities, we are pleased to provide service support promptly and professionally to all our customers.
As a Yacht owner you can also be further reassured that you will be enjoying your boating with the full back up support of one of Asias most experienced Yacht specialist team.
Welcome to your exclusive 5-star service
Our dedicated service department will assist with all aspects of your boating with us, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Additional advice in conjunction with the sales team, if required, on different aspects of the dream boat you may be interested in, including the various possibilities of our assistance during our on-going after sales service commitment to you, including all technical assistance and supervision for a new build Yacht.
- Pre-delivery inspections, sea trials, commissioning and all service works as required (and often beyond) under warranty at the Yachts shipyard in UK itself.
- Arrangements for shipping, insurance, survey, through to efficient and supervised offloading at destination port, further sea trials and all necessary PDI and servicing, through to a carefully-planned delivery and final checks before eventual handover.
- Professional training for crew/captain (to the international RYA standard if required) through to assistance and advice on boat maintenance and operation.
- Sourcing of spare parts or in urgent cases immediate solutions in the most time-efficient manner in the least compromised manner possible.
- Advice, coordination, supervision, and often carrying out additional retro-fittings, and modifications to your Yacht, whereby you could rest assured that this is based on years of experience drawn from doing similar (if not the same) work at the Yachts factory itself in the UK, together with the full back up support of highly experienced and knowledgeable team of local marine professionals for the optimal benefits.
- Emergency 24 hr call centre, together with our immediate on-water assistance in case of breakdown or any other urgent requirements. With our own Boat Lagoon Yachting service boat (which can reach up to 40 knots), you are never too far away from help.
- We will inspect and process all warranty claims immediately with the least delay possible, with a commitment that all parts would be sourced, repairs carried out, including any required actions to be done immediately entirely at our own responsibility.
- Our service team will assist at regular interval in ensuring that all routine maintenance and service is carried out, including adhering to the guidelines as set out by the engines and machinery manufacturers. This has led to many cases of a satisfactory agreement from manufacturers to process claims more easily through to often extending renewed warranties at the end of the standard duration.
Fully customized boat management solutions are available to all our Yacht customers depending on your own requirements, whether it is working with your own team, through to providing complete boat management solutions. Our aim is to provide turnkey services to ensure you could maximize your time enjoying your new boat. Often this is coordinate through your own dedicated service manager, who is backed up by the entire team to assist with such provisions as:
- Advise (and supplying) the most suitable cleaning materials to use (including those not available locally), professional practice and guidelines to adhere to when carrying out the maintenance and operation of the boat.
- Provision of well-trained captain and crew (and hostess, chef, etc if required) including boat delivery and pick-up at a place and time of your convenience.
- Daily cleaning and notifications of any damages or issues to be resolved, including advice on proposals to mitigate expenses and downtime.
- Weekly checks and job status reports, including any quotations and additional photographic reports.
- Full administration and accounting, through to any coordination and additional assistance as may be required. A full service history and up-to-date boat inventory and status will be kept safely for you which can be viewed at any time.
For the full list of program and services available please contact our Regional Yachts Manager, Mr. David Taylor
We believe professional training of the captain and crew, including the owner himself if preferred, contributes greatly to the condition and readiness of the boat, and ultimately pleasure of cruising and your overall boating experience. This started from sending our own management and service team for these training in UK ourselves, as well as always updating our boat maintenance procedures and knowledge to the latest international level of excellence, as often monitored and approved by many visiting specialist yachts managers and other key personnels with whom we have forged close relationship over the last 15 years as part of the Yachts family.
The knowledge and unparallel level of experience, especially with Yachts, can be gladly shared with your own captain or crew, or indeed yourself. We have also worked with the Power and Motoryacht Academy based in the UK, offering various level of courses to the approved RYA (Royal Yachting Association) standard, exclusively to our valued customers. With the growing confidence and competence, it has been a pleausre in seeing many of our customers taking their enjoyment in their Yacht further each time as many can then happily choose to progress through to the bigger yachts or exploring more distant destinations, safely, confidently, and proudly!
For the ultimate experience we could also offer exclusive training sessions aboard a choice of luxurious Yachts, please contact us for more details.
Our service team will be glad to assist in any other area whatsoever to make sure your boating experience is as trouble free and above all enjoyable as possible. Your dedicated personal service assistant will endeavor her best to assist with everything from basic administration and secretarial tasks through to fulfilling any other wishes outside the scope of relevance to your boat. We believe this is after all a small part of the true "personal experience" that we strive to offer at all times and all manner possible.