- Princess NewsPrincess Yachts Join the Queen?s Birthday and Jubilee Celebrations in BeirutChehab Marine, distributor of Princess yachts in the Lebanon and Middle East, joined the British Embassy in Beirut to celebrate Her Majesty the Queen's birthday and Diamond Jubilee celebrations. In honour of the occasion the British Ambassador to Lebanon, Tom Fletcher, hosted a glamorous reception at Zaitunay Bay, Beirut. The celebrations were part of the embassy's GREAT British Week in Beirut, a showcase of Great British craftsmanship, and a display of five Princess yachts lined the red carpet creating a fitting centrepiece to the event where
- Princess NewsPrincess Yachts Australia Host Private Concert to Mark the Opening of Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show 2012To mark the opening day of the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show 2012, Princess Yachts Australia hosted a private concert with international recording artist Jon Stevens in partnership with Porsche Centre Gold Coast and Calleija Jewellers.
Princess Yachts Australias head office in Hope Island Resort Marina was transformed into an intimate alfresco concert venue for the night. Guests enjoyed the finest local cuisine specially prepared by chef Piers Hasler and sipped Met while enjoying an acoustic performance of some of Jon Stevens
- Princess News48th Norsk Convoy sets sailPrincess Owners Celebrate Landmark Norsk Convoy
Continuing a long standing tradition, a group of Norwegian Princess owners have set sail on the 48th Nye Norsk Convoy from Plymouth to Bergen and for two owners in particular this was a landmark event.
Mr Kjell Pedersen has taken ownership of his tenth Princess yacht, a Princess 60, on what will be his eighth convoy. To mark the occasion Mr Pedersen was presented with a Magnum of Moet by Managing Director of Princess Yachts International, Chris Gates, who thanked him for his loyal custom
- Princess NewsPrincess Yachts Australia Expands in SydneyPrincess Yachts Australia, sole distributor of Princess range of luxury motor yachts in Australia and New Zealand, have opened a new waterfront office at Rose Bay Marina in Sydney.
The new office will be headed up by Mark Chapman, an experienced boat sales professional with over 35 years of experience in the marine industry as well as extensive knowledge of the brand having worked as Sydneys Princess dealer from 2000 to 2006. Mark will join sales professional Nicholas Bedggood and service professional Hugh Latham at Princess Yachts Sydney
- Princess NewsPrincess Motor Yacht Sales to Host Jubilee Open WeekendPrincess Motor Yacht Sales will be celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee by hosting their fourth annual Open Weekend at Premier's Swanwick Marina over the Bank Holiday Weekend 2nd - 4th June.
Guests will be treated to a showcase of the very best of British design, engineering and craftsmanship with a display of ten magnificent Princess yachts together with a exhibition of prestige and exotic cars from Rolls-Royce, Bentley and McLaren.
Boats on display include the Princess 85 and 78 Motor Yachts, the Princess 64, Princess 50
- Princess NewsRio Boat Show is a Spectacular SuccessPrincess Yachts Brasil enjoyed a very successful Rio Boat Show, which took place at the end of April.
The Princess Yachts display was amongst the largest at the show with 6 models from the range exhibited including the star of the show, the Princess 85 Motor Yacht.
The 85 Motor Yacht, which was launched earlier in the month at a lavish event held at the Hotel do Frade & Golf Resort, was not only the biggest boat at the show but is the largest Princess craft in the region. She is also the first in the region with an interior
- Princess NewsPrincess Yachts Recognise the 30th Anniversary of St Luke's HospiceTo mark the 30th anniversary of St Luke's Hospice Plymouth, Princess Yachts have produced a spectacular 6 foot tall collection pot for the charity in honour of the occasion.
Princess Yachts, who are also sponsoring the St Luke's 2012 Gala Ball, produced the collection pot using the same composite materials and techniques use to produce the hulls and decks of the company's high-performance motor yachts. The shape of the collection pot was created using a state-of-the-art computer controlled machining (CNC) tool, normally used to create
- Princess NewsAnnouncing the New Princess 56The new Princess 56 perfectly combines a spacious and exquisitely finished interior with an agile and exhilarating performance and is destined to become the new benchmark for her class.
The trademark Princess deep V hull ensures confident and assured seakeeping while its unique design and the very latest Resin Infusion technology combine to provide outstanding performance and efficiency.
Out on deck, guests can enjoy alfresco dining in the shaded cockpit area or on the vast flybridge where generous seating, wetbar and sunbed also
- Princess NewsAnnouncing the New Princess Merchandise Range in Collaboration with SLAMWe are pleased to announce the launch of the new official range of Princess merchandise which has been produced in collaboration with the popular Italian marine clothing brand SLAM.
The range is an exclusive collection of classic and contemporary, technical and lifestyle SLAM garments suitable for use on board or everyday. This range is only available via the Princess Yachts merchandise website or through your Princess dealer.
- Princess NewsPRINCESS YACHTS SOUTH EAST ASIA HOLD FIRST RENDEZVOUSOn Friday 23rd March 2012 twelve Princess yachts departed from Phuket Boat Lagoon marina on the first ever Princess Yachts South East Asia Rendezvous. The yachts cruised to Phanga Bay, where Princess once famously played host to James Bond in the 1997 film Tomorrow Never Dies, before heading onto Krabi and rafting up at Koh Hong National Park, where guests enjoyed a gourmet lunch.
Traditional Thai long-tail boats and canoes were supplied so guests could explore the hidden caves and inner lagoons along this unique coastline and, for those